Welcome to Our Practice.
Since 1983 this practice has focused on the evaluation and treatment of children and adults with allergy and asthma problems. Our board-certified allergists and courteous staff members strive to improve the health and quality of life of all of our patients by emphasizing clinical diagnosis, state-of-the-art treatment, patient education and respectful, responsive personalized care. All of our allergists are certified by the American Board of Allergy, Asthma and Immunology. They are fellows or members of the American Academy of Allergy, Asthma and Immunology and the American College of Allergy, Asthma, and Immunology.
Our practice uses state-of-the art medical management software for registration, making appointments, insurance billing, filling prescriptions, and electronic medical record keeping. Your privacy is assured through our encrypted server that is not part of a larger system with multiple users. We comply with all federal and California statutes regarding protection of your privacy and your medical records. You may view that policy here.
The office, located twenty miles south of San Francisco , serves San Mateo County and the Peninsula. Hospital affiliations include Lucile Salter Packard Children's Hospital at Stanford and Mills-Peninsula Hospital. Most insurance plans are accepted.
You, or your child, may benefit from an evaluation by a board-certified allergist whenever any of these symptoms are troublesome:
- Stuffy, runny or itchy nose, sneezing, postnasal drip lasting more than two weeks
- Itchy, watery eyes lasting more than two weeks
- Chronic or recurring sinus infections, facial pressure or pain
- Coughing, wheezing, shortness of breath when exercising, sleeping, or with respiratory infections
- Hives, eczema, contact dermatitis
- Severe reactions to bee, yellow jacket, wasp, hornet or ant stings
- Adverse reactions to foods or medications
- Difficulty swallowing or a sensation of food sting after swallowing
- Unusual susceptibility to infections of the nose, throat, ears, lungs or skin